Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Stay Tooned (yeah there's gonna be a lot of these)

To keep up with what you want to hear about i have devised a schedule of what will be bringing to the table for your appetite. my plan and goal is to get out content EVERY DAY!!! and what will you see?

Monday = Toons in History: an in depth analysis on some of your favorite Cartoons and the companies that make them.


Tuesday = Top 5 Tuesday: Every Tuesday I will put together a list of My Top 5. you're probably asking "Top 5 What?" well, it's all up to you. Give me ideas through E-mail jjtooncapsule@gmail.com or my newly created twitter @TheToonCapsule.

Wednesday = Round the World Wednesday: i'm gonna explore the world of international Cartoons. Every Wednesday i will rate and review a cartoon of your choice from all over the world.

Thursday =  Dueling Thursday: Two Cartoons enter, one cartoon leave. An all out Battle Royale putting two of your favorite toons in a pros and cons Debate where you choose who wins and who LOSES!!!!
MUAHAHA!!!!  

Friday = Freestyle Friday: Friday's My day. I Get to choose the Fate of this day. Rants, Reviews, Heck I might not even post at all.

so do what the post is titled and Stay Tooned!!!!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment