Sunday, January 22, 2012

WHAT'S UP DOC



HELLO EVERYBODY!!!!

Let me be the first to welcome you to The Toon Capsule, a biographical and interactive experience dedicated to everything cartoon. My name is Justin  and i will be your virtual tour guide through the wackiness and 
weirdness of  cartoons from around the world. I will be giving you guys the history of certain cartoons, providing you with opportunities get a word in by e-mailing me topics to talk about for each week, and choosing who will be number 1 on my weekly top 5 lists. we will be going through the entire spectrum of toons, from the Flintstones to Family Guy, from Snagglepuss to Swat Kats, and even a little My little Pony: Friendship is Magic. if you wanna add something to The Toon Capsule email me at jjtooncapsule@gmail.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment